The process to apply for one of our properties is very simple. We are including a copy of our Application to Lease for you to complete. Below is a list of all the documentation that will need to accompany the Application when you submit.
One Application needs to be submitted per married couple or individual occupying the residence.
- Completed Application(s) for all adults in the residence
- Copy of Applicant’s Driver’s License(s)
- Copy of Applicant’s last 2 paycheck stubs or last year’s tax return if self-employed
- Photographs of any pets to be present in the property
- Application fee: The application fee is $60 for the first applicant and $30 each for the remaining applicants and any permitted occupant who is 18 years old or older.
The payment options are:
- Money Order made payable to Dazcon Properties
- Using the Secure On-Line Payments option
- The Credit Card Authorization form filled out and attached to the Application.
No personal checks will be accepted as payment of application fee.
To PRINT the Application for Lease, use the above button. Use the browser “back arrow” to return to the previous page.
Upon completing the Application, there are 4 delivery options:
- Scan the Application and the other required documentation and attach the scanned documentation to an email addressed to email@example.com; or
- Fax the Application and the other required documentation to the Dazcon office at 704-799-7512; or
- Hand deliver the Application and the other required documentation to the Dazcon office located at 135 Gallery Center Drive; Mooresville, NC 28117; or
- Mail the Application and the other required documentation to the Dazcon office at PO Box 4703, Mooresville, NC 28117. (Note: this is option is considered the least desireable because of the mailing time delay. The delay could put the application lower in the queue of applications received.)
Click here for Secure On-Line Credit Card Payment. When completing the payment form, please include the property address in the Special Instructions/Notes: box located at the last entry box. Doing this will ensure faster processing of the application as well as to ensure matching the payment to the correct property application.
Should you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office and we will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to working with you.